Let’s Get Started
Apply with us
Hiring for Mumbai only:
Your Key Responsibilities
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning with the content and design team.
- Set up & optimize ads on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and other platforms for e-commerce and ticket sales (events).
- Manage all digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning to optimization and performance analysis
- Drive marketing programs which are highly targeted based on content affinity of relevant segmented audiences
- Manage all efforts and goals on organic and digital paid media: SEO, SEM, Display, Paid Social, etc.
- Establish processes for monitoring, measurement and optimization through institutionalizing performance marketing metrics that correlate to business impact
Those interested please email us at email@example.com with information on the different platforms you have worked on, what kind of budgets you have worked with, and the performance targets you have achieved (screenshots are welcome). Use subject: Career | Performance Marketing
- Good communication skills are a must.
- An eye for design
- Growth mindset
- Keen to explore and implement latest trends and tools
- Ability to manage a team’s training, performance and deliverables
- End-to-end account management/client handling
Experience: Minimum of 3 years
Requirement: Immediate / April 2020 Onwards
Payscale: 40,000 to 45,000/- per month
If hired for the full time role, you will be working from our office currently located in a CoWork Space in Andheri (West), Mumbai and will be expected to travel to 5 days a week.
© The Small Business Project (TSBP) | A Digital Marketing Company | Remote Team - We're Everywhere